To improve knowledge and skills of health care professionals to manage pain - acute and simple chronic in normal clinical settings through providing high quality collaborative pain education.
- Educate health care professionals in evidence-informed comprehensive approaches to the assessment and management of pain
- Train health care professionals to perform interdisciplinary tailored assessments for people with pain
- Train health care professionals in developing and delivering tailored management interventions to target people with pain
- Train health care professionals to be active creators and members of interdisciplinary teams
- Model best practice in delivering excellent professional evidence-informed education and training using an iterative auditing approach
- Provide mentoring of health care professionals