- B.Sc. (Physio) UCT -1992
- Adv. Diploma (Physio), WITS University -1994
- M. Phil (Sports Physio), UCT – 2003
- In 2018, she completed a fellowship post at GSH interdisciplinary Pain Clinic.
- As a cyclist in the Pain Revolution 2018 Team with L. Moseley and D. Butler, she gained invaluable experience in current Australian pain education programmes and is eager to adapt these to our S.A. context.
- Certificate in Pain Management – 2017
- The effect of medial patellar taping on pain, strength and neuromuscular recruitment in subjects with and without patellofemoral pain. Physiotherapy 93 (2007) 45-52
Presentations to learned societies:
- The International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapists (IFOMPT) CONFERENCE (CTICC) 2004: “Taping and Patellofemoral Pain” (personal, original research)
- IFOMPT CONFERENCE (CTICC) 2004: “The latest research on patellofemoral pain
- South African Sports Medicine Association (SASMA): 2006: “Principles of Hip and Groin Rehabilitation”
- Chronic Pain lectures to Health Care Professionals regarding Pain Revolution 2018, Australia.
- Post Fellowship Physiotherapist in Chronic Pain Interdisciplinary Clinic, Groote Schuur Hospital.
- 2018 Pain Revolution Team, Australia. (L. Moseley and D. Butler)
- Lecturer of Physifun (www.physifun.org) for Masikhule (www.masikhule.org) ECD (early childhood development) training programmes
- Author and presenter of “Teen PEEP” (pain education empowerment programme) for teenagers, with life threatening illnesses at “Paedspal”, Cape Town.
- Lecturer in the Patient Empowerment Pain Programs module for Train Pain Academy
- Interdisciplinary Chronic Pain Management Programmes for Adults and Teenagers
- Teaching / Lecturing regarding Chronic Pain Management tools.
- Outdoor adventure, Exercise, Triathlon, Mountain biking and Dance